Tuesday, March 29, 2011

8 Beautiful years and still going......!

My love and I relaxing by the lake.....

I am in love. There is no other way to put it...I'm simply, passionately, crazy, goofing grins, makes me want to wear pink, in love! Today I'm celebrating 8 yrs of marriage with the most fabulous man on earth! Also, today I am praising God for sending me this amazing man! As with any marriage we have had our share of ups and downs. Blessedly, more ups than downs! I had planned on writing about how my Darling and I met but I think right now I want to hold those awesome sweet times in the depths of my heart. And instead of writing a long blog, I'm going to go soak in a bubble bath and prepare my heart, mind, and soul for the breathtaking over night getaway that I'm about to leave for with my hunny! May your love be strong today, thank God for your spouse, and kiss them deeply today!

Joyfully,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment