Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick babies and unexpected blessings!

Hello dear friends,
I'm sitting down for the first time today! It's hard work when the children are sick! My poor angels are suffering away on the couch and I'm in the kitchen trying to catch up on a million different things all the while watching my little ones with an eagle eye. I know their every deep breath, every time they role over, I think I can even detect when the fever is going again. I wait and watch them anticipating their needs and praying for their healing. It's time like this when I'm amazed at my Creator. My Father watches over me just as I'm watching over my girls! He knows my every move, my every breath, my every sigh......Lord I'm amazed by you, how you love me! We can't ever say that we don't have a parental example...God's the BEST one yet!

Joyfully,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment